**The Plantronics® .Audio 645 USB headset has been discontinued**
Plantronics suggests the new Plantronics .Audio 648 Stereo USB Headset 81961-11 as a similar replacement.
If you have any questions contact one of our headset specialists at 800-847-7068 or Click Here To Contact The Headset Team .
Digital signal processing provides enhanced sound quality in this comfortable, discreet stereo USB headset. A noise-canceling microphone and wideband acoustic echo cancellation capture a broader range of voice signals for calls that are clearer and more natural sounding.
The acoustically tuned equalizer supplies rich, resonant stereo sound and optimizes voice response to clearly hear vocal tracks when listening to music, watching a movie or playing a video game. USB plug-and-play connection means there is no software to install. With a comfortable, lightweight fit and easy-to-use inline controls, the .Audio 646 DSP is the perfect headset for all your PC audio needs.
The Plantronics® .Audio 645 USB headset combines rich stereo sound with digitally enhanced voice quality for Skype®, Windows Live, or Yahoo® Messenger Internet calling. Position the boom to talk, or rotate it out of the way when listening to music, Podcasts, or DVDs. A noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise so callers only hear you. A choice of connectivityanalog or USBmakes it easy to plug and play, while the lightweight, behind-the-head headband lets you comfortably use the headset for hours. Adjust music and microphone volume, or mute the microphone, with just a touch while you enjoy consistent, high-quality audio.
.Audio 645 USB Features:
- Lightweight and flexible, the headband is worn comfortably behind your head.
- Watch a video or listen to music and Podcasts in full-range stereo.
- Rotate the boom to talk, or stow it out of the way when listening to music, Podcasts, or DVDs.
- A noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise.
- Convenient in-line controls let you adjust music and microphone volume, or mute the microphone, with just a touch.
- Flexibility to connect using an analog connection or with the USB sound card. Digitally enhanced sound helps ensure consistent sound quality.