Plantronics APU-70 EHS Cable 83018-01
Electronic Hookswitch communicates electronically with the phone, eliminating the need for a HL10 lifter on many phones. Plantronics has several EHS adapters. Each adapter is unique to a specific Telephone application & Wireless product.
APU-70 is designed for Plantronics Wireless Savi product such as WO100, WO200, WO300 & WO350. APU-7 is designed for Plantronics Wireless CS product such as CS50, CS55, CS70, CS70N, CS351N & CS361N.
The EHS adapter for Plantronics CS products is the APU-7 (83017-01).The EHS adapter for Plantronics Savi products is the APU-70(83018-01).
Supported Cisco Phones 8961, 9951, 997.
- The Cisco server must be running Cisco CallManager System Version 4.1(3)SR5x or higher.
- This must be verified by your telephone administrator.
- The Cisco phone must be running firmware 8.3(3)x or higher.
- Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox icon). Select Model information. The firmware revision is listed under Load File.
- The phone must be set for Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control = Enabled.
- Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox Icon). Select Device Configuration >> Select Media Configuration.
- If Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control is Disabled, contact your telephone administrator.
Supported Nortel Phones 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E.
- The latest Nortel firmware 3.1 has enabled USB support on Nortel 1120E and USB and Bluetooth support for 1140E and 1150E.
- The firmware revision needs to be at least rev 0624C6J (1120E), 0625C6J (1140E), 0627C6J (1150E) and up.
- REV 9 The USB port has to be enabled on the phone by pressing the services button on the phone twice -> select preferences -> Select headsets -> change headset type to USB -> press Apply softkey.
How to check Firmware Version:
- Press the Services button once.
- Choose Telephone Options
- Choose Set Info
- Choose General Info
- Scroll down and note FW Version.
TheHeadsetTeam.com is a Plantronics Authorized Partner and eCommerce Store.