This item is no longer available.
Updated version of C315 200264-02. New improvements to the new C315 include:
- 3.5mm connectivity in addition to USB adds flexibility for customer via more options to connect
- Slightly larger speakers to provide a better music/call experience
- Headset icon where 3.5mm connects to inline controls & pc friendly name includes a “.1” to distinguish the difference from the previous version of the C315/C325
The new Plantronics Blackwire 315/325 corded USB headsets set a new standard in value for entry-level UC devices. They offer monaural or stereo sound, with connectivity via USB or 3.5mm. Users experience high-quality PC telephony with noise-cancelling mics that filter out background noise, a dynamic EQ feature to automatically adjust for voice or multimedia use, and SoundGuard technology that protects against audio spikes.
Intuitive controls help manage calls, volume, and muting. The headsets also offer all-day comfort with leatherette ear cushions that fold flat for portability and storage and a lightweight headband. Priced right, easy to deploy, and simple to use, the Blackwire 315/325 headsets are a UC solution that organizations can easily roll out and count on.
Simplicity Meets Durable Design:
- Easily manage calls from PC using USB or use the 3.5mm connection to plug directly into a smartphone or tablet
- Two user wearing options: hi-fi stereo for those who want a richer, immersive experience and mono (monaural) for users who prefer to leave one ear open to their environment
- Enjoy the freedom of a secure fit. A lightweight metal headband offers durability and a custom, comfortable fit
- Simple, intuitive, inline controls let you answer/end, mute, and control the volume of PC calls with ease
Outstanding Audio Quality:
- Wideband audio, a noise-canceling microphone, along with enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), delivers clear, natural, and rich audio
- Unique Dynamic EQ adjusts and optimizes settings on the fly, creating the best sound for voice, music, or multimedia
- SoundGuard technology ensures listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against audio spikes
Industry Leading Service and Support:
- Upgradable software ensures compatibility and feature support so you’re ready for your next communication steps
- Two (2) year limited warranty when purchased from www.TheHeadsetTeam.com a Plantronics Authorized Partner
Available in two versions:
- Standard UC (works with standard UC softphone applications from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more*)
- Version Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®