Plantronics DA45 USB Audio Processor 77559-31
Optimize Unified Communications and bring exceptional audio quality to office and contact center conversations with the Plantronics® DA45™ USB audio processor.
Paired with any Plantronics H-series headset, the audio processor supports wideband audio for better call performance—so softphone users can conduct clear conversations with fewer repeats and lower listener fatigue.
The DA45 reduces echo that is inherent with VoIP communications. Convenient inline controls provide fingertip access to volume, mute, and a call answer/end features. Facilitating a single headset for use with both softphones and desk phones, the DA45 audio processor’s Quick Disconnect™ feature allows the headset to detach without losing the call.
Plantronics DA45 Highlights:
- PerSonoCall® software enables easy call answer/end feature on most softphones, so users can answer and end calls conveniently
- Wideband audio support provides clear, natural speech and lower listener fatigue
- Ergonomically designed inline controls provide volume, mute (with LED indicator), and easy call answer/end.
- Echo management ensures natural conversation even with VoIP latency
- Affordably joins enterprise-class headsets with VoIP softphones
- Inline control offers volume/mute (with LED indicator) and easy call answer/end features
- High-quality alternative to consumer-grade headset systems
- Supports wideband audio for clear, natural speech resulting in fewer repeats and lower listener fatigue
- Ideal for Unified Communications applications enabling USB connectivity with H-series corded headsets
- Better audio performance means smoother communications—and greater customer satisfaction
TheHeadsetTeam.com is a Plantronics Authorized Partner and eCommerce Store.