Plantronics MDA524 QD Unified Communications Switch (USB-A, 4 Wire Headsets) 212164-01
Plantronics MDA500 QD smart audio processors seamlessly integrate mixed call environments and make it easy for CSRs to provide a better customer experience. Independent volume and mute controls allow for audio channel mixing to improve customer experience because customers can hear and be heard clearly. When using Plantronics Manager Pro – subscription required – managers are informed of agent performance issues via conversation analytics. Plantronics Manager Pro also lets IT easily manage audio device deployment from the cloud and understand system performance with multiple metrics.
Compatible and adaptable:
- Allows customer service representatives to take calls on desk phones or softphones
- Supports Plantronics standard QD headsets, Plantronics digital QD headsets and Y- training cables
- Two models are available: MDA524 QD for Plantronics standard 4 pin Quick Disconnect headsets and MDA526 QD for Plantronics digital Quick Disconnect headsets
- Comprehensive desk phone compatibility with electronic hook switch (EHS) integration
- Superior noise and echo cancellation
- Independent volume and mute and call answer/end controls at your fingertips
- Visual mute and call status indicators
Advanced call mixing capabilities:
- Call recording: Mix the desk phone audio with your PC/Mac for call recording (PC/Mac call recording application required)
- Agent greeting: Playback of pre-recorded agent greeting message from PC/Mac to the desk phone audio channel, headset microphone is conveniently muted during this playback
- Voice notes – Listen to a desk phone or softphone call and create voice notes during the call without phone caller hearing them. Switch the transmit between the caller and the voice notes recording app
- Streaming audio – Mix PC audio with desk phone audio for specific applications (this is not audible to the caller).
- Supports SoundGuard DIGITAL advanced acoustic protection – (Anti-startle, G616 and TWA)
Greater insights with Plantronics Manager Pro (PMP)
- Track analytics and gain insights from both desk phones and softphones with Plantronics Manager Pro, software as-a-service sold separately
- Benefit from Plantronics technology that detects and reports on call events, revealing insights to help make operations run more efficiently.
Plantronics Elara 60 Series
- MDA524 QD, USB-A, 212164-01
- MDA526 QD, USB-A, 212166-01
- MDA524 QD, USB-C, 212174-01
- MDA526 QD, USB-C, 212176-01
TheHeadsetTeam.com is a Plantronics Authorized Partner and eCommerce Store.