Poly Savi W8210 Office Over-the-Head Monaural Headset System 207309-01
Connect seamlessly for better conversations with the Savi 8200 Series wireless headset system. Manage PC, mobile and desk phone calls with ease and enjoy the freedom of long range DECT roaming.
Premium audio helps deliver a better customer experience more efficiently and securely. And for greater privacy, the noise‐canceling microphone filters out background conversations while active noise canceling (ANC)* helps you focus.
- Ideal for enterprise and contact center professionals who use multiple devices and require premium sound quality for their business communications
- Active noise canceling (ANC) tunes out background noise, ensuring great audio quality and fewer interruptions (Savi 8220)
- Extraordinary sound quality with up to 590 ft/180 m line of sight roaming range from your PC or 180 ft/55 m in a typical office environment
- DECT Security certified; uses the latest standards in DECT wireless security
- Up to 13 hours of talk time and up to 50 hours standby time
- Adaptive power system allows you to automatically downshift to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maximize density
- Use the Savi 8200 system to conference in any two devices (PC, mobile or desk phone) with one intelligent, wireless headset system
- Enjoy an enterprise‐quality audio experience by listening to music and media in premium hi‐fi DECT stereo (Savi 8220)
- Conference two of your three devices together – PC to desk phone or mobile to PC – with the simple press of a button
- Ringer in the base with volume controls (off, low, medium, high)
- Connect up to a total of four Savi headsets for multiple calls, ideal for training, call resolution and easy conferencing
- Limit the transmission of nearby conversations with the close conversation limiting feature (configurable in Plantronics Hub)
- With one‐touch call answer/end, volume up/down, mute and flash, you can manage calls using Plantronics Hub from any connected device
- Intelligent management of audio bandwidths allows IT to optimize audio quality based on the number of headset users nearby (configurable in Plantronics Hub)
- Enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) provides more natural sound to voices, delivering crystal‐clear audio
- SoundGuard™ DIGITAL technology provides advanced acoustic protection
- Savi 8220 supports hi‐fi stereo media with immersive high‐resolution sound and a premium music experience to help you stay focused when you need to
- DECT technology provides enterprise‐grade audio and eliminates interference from Wi‐Fi networks
- Advanced wideband audio delivers high‐definition voice quality
- Two wearing options: monaural (W8210) and binaural (W8220)
- Voice prompts include notification of mute status or roaming range limit, plus many more (select your preferred language in Plantronics Hub software)
With Plantronics Hub software, get the added value of:
- Headset answer/end/mute control and automatic presence updates across multiple softphones
- Convenient battery meter display in PC icon tray, showing remaining headset battery life
- Headset control panel for customizing settings, including call notification and firmware updates as they become available
Backed by Plantronics industry leading global service and support when purchased from The Headset Team.
TheHeadsetTeam.com is a Plantronics Authorized Partner and eCommerce Store.