Traffic, conversations, wind… noise is a big challenge when working on the go. The Voyager 5200 UC headset enables your team to work productively wherever they’re connected, on almost any smartphone, PC, tablet or desk phone. Its advanced, adaptive noise-cancelling WindSmart technology reduces disruptive background noise, enabling seamless transitions between places. Its comfort-tested ergonomic design feels as good at the end of the day as it does at the start. With intuitive voice commands, smart sensors that automatically route and answer their calls, hands-free functionality, and a portable charging case with integrated docking stand, the Voyager 5200 UC keeps them up and running, and ready to take the call.
Great Audio On Both Sides of the Call:
- Features four adaptive microphones and proprietary DSP that work together to cancel disruptive background noise like traffic or crowds.
- Six layers of WindSmart® technology detect wind direction and respond accordingly so your voice can come through clearly.
- Wideband audio for high quality PC telephony and compatible with smartphones enabled for HD Voice.
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes.
- Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, transfers calls between smartphone and headset and eliminate accidental dialing by locking call button when headset is not worn.
- Enhanced wireless freedom with up to 98 feet/30 meters of range from supported smartphone or laptop with BT600 USB Bluetooth® adapter.
- Transition effortlessly across multiple applications between smartphones, laptops, tablets or Bluetoothenabled desk phones.
- Activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a dedicated button to call phone contacts, send messages, or schedule meetings.
- Caller name announcement informs you who is calling; no need to look at your mobile phone while voice alerts announce, mute, connection status and talk time level.
- Rigorously-tested ergonomic design for all-day comfort and features sweatproof nano-coating by P2i.
- Simply say “answer” or “ignore” to manage incoming calls without lifting a finger.
Always Ready Power:
- Recharge on the go with the portable charging case with integrated docking stand for an extra 14 hours of talk time.
- Up to 7 hours of non-stop talk from a single charge—and up to 9 days in standby mode.
Worry-Free Mute Assurance:
- Dynamic mute alert senses and immediately alerts you when you begin to speak while muted.
- Voice alert announces mute on/off status; visual mute alerts display on BT600 USB Bluetooth® adapter and desktop screen.
- Dedicated mute button for quick mute access.
Plantronics Hub Mobile App:
- Locate your lost headset, change languages, or personalize settings and alerts all from the comfort of your smartphone.
- Wirelessly update firmware to make sure headset is up to date.
Plantronics Hub Mobile App:
- Enable call control across multiple softphones.
- Battery meter conveniently displays headset battery life remaining in PC/Mac icon tray.
- Customize desktop screen mute alert, change languages, update firmware, adjust softphone call control, or personalize settings and voice alerts.
When purchased from www.TheHeadsetTeam.com backed by Plantronics industry leading global service and support and a full Plantronics one year warranty.