Plantronics Voyager Edge UC Standard B255 202310-01
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Smart and powerful, the Plantronics Voyager Edge UC blends audio performance with seamless connectivity to smartphones, tablets, and PCs. The slim, sophisticated design fits quickly and comfortably in your ear or in its own portable charging case. Experience signature Plantronics audio technology that eliminates disruptive background noise and intuitive, responsive features that keep you moving by automatically answering calls as you place it on your ear or announcing who is calling so you don’t have to look at your phone before saying “answer” or “ignore.” Designed for your non-stop life, voice commands keep you in control, audio alerts keep you informed, and free Plantronics mobile apps let you do more, faster.
Premium wireless Bluetooth headset system that seamlessly manages calls to and from your PC and smartphone or tablet
Smart Sensor technology revolutionizes PC and mobile phone communication by working with you to simplify your day.
Bluetooth® mini USB adapter, can stay in your laptop USB port for always-ready PC connectivity or can be stored in your charging case
Portable charging case stores headset and USB adapter and provides visual battery status for both headset and charging case
Precision tuned triple-mic with enhanced DSP, separate your speech from background noise, delivering clear voice quality to you and your listenerPC Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible PC audio quality
Premium audio with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for natural voice sound, and protection against audio spikes with SoundGuard®
Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device, including your favorite songs, podcasts, turn-by-turn navigation and more, all from your headset
Use your voice to answer incoming calls, check battery, put headset in pairing mode and for a host of other commands
Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk time, connection status, battery level and mute, enabling you to work smarter
Built-in sensors provide contextual information such as proximity to applications to make them smarter, creating a long-lasting, adaptable platform
Up to 6 hours talk time and 7 days standby – or use with portable charging case (included) to add up to 10 hours of additional talk time
The P2i nano-coating on headset and charging case protects against moisture damage
Download free Plantronics mobile apps to learn about your headset features, change settings, join conference calls, and even help locate your lost headset
- Senses when you put on the headset and automatically answers PC or mobile calls
- When headset is not worn, incoming mobile calls route directly to your mobile phone, simply place the headset on and your calls automatically transfer back to the headset
- When on a mobile or PC call, softphone presence is automatically updated so colleagues know you are available
- Eliminates accidental dialing by locking call button when the headset is not worn
- Automatically pauses multi-media audio when headset is removed and resumes when headset is replaced
Plantronics Spokes™ software provides added benefits:
- Call control across multiple softphones
- Battery meter conveniently displays headset battery life remaining in PC icon tray
- Headset control panel allows for customization of settings, including call notification and related options
The Voyager Legend UC is available in two versions:
- UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, IBM®, Skype® and more
- Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™
When purchased from www.TheHeadsetTeam.com backed by Plantronics industry leading global service and support and a full Plantronics one year limited warranty.