Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset 79732-01
** The GameCom 367 has been discontinued by Plantronics. **
The GameCom 367 has been discontinued by Plantronics. Plantronics suggests the Plantronics GameCom 380 GC380 86050-01 as the replacement.
The closed-ear GameCom 367 headset delivers an immersive audio experience with 50mm stereo speakers and specially designed earpods that redistribute pressure for maximum comfort. When you're ready to fire off orders, unveil the hidden, noise-canceling mic boom to strategize clearly with team members. Responses coming in? Adjust audio levels using in-line volume and mic-mute controls. When you're done, rotate and tuck the mic boom inside the headsetóthen let your score do the talking. As with any Plantronics headset, rugged, military-like design and extra-strength cables keep your hardware hardcoreógame after game after game.
GameCom 367 Features:
- Closed-ear headset delivers an immersive audio experience.
- Concealed mic boom stays hidden until you're ready to use it.
- Specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort.
- In-line volume and mic-mute controls allow for easy audio adjustment.
- Noise-canceling microphone lets you communicate clearly.
- Rugged, military-like design and extra-strength cables make your hardware hardcore.
Note: The primary difference between the Gamecom 367 and the Gamecom 377 is that the 367 uses a "closed-ear" design while the 377 uses an "open-ear" design. In general, closed ear designs cup closer to the ear and block out more noise (and arguably better bass), although some users find the open ear designs, which allow more air flow, to be more comfortable.
TheHeadsetTeam.com is a Plantronics Authorized Partner and eCommerce Store.