Plantronics GameCom 377 Open-Ear Gaming Headset 79731-01
This item is no longer available as of April 2012. Plantronics placed this solution on the Discontinued Products list in April 2012.
Because your hardware should be as powerful as your gaming skills, the GameCom 377 headset delivers rugged construction and vigorous sound. A lightweight frame and specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort, while the open-ear design lets you catch all the in-game sound effects without losing touch with your surroundings. When you're ready to fire off orders, unveil the hidden, noise-canceling mic boom to strategize clearly with team members. Responses coming in? Adjust audio levels using in-line volume and mic-mute controls. When you're done, rotate and tuck the mic boom inside the headset—then let your score do the talking.
Gamecom 377 Features:
- Open-ear design keeps you connected to the game and your surroundings.
- Concealed mic boom stays hidden until you're ready to use it.
- Specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort.
- In-line volume and mic-mute controls allow for easy audio adjustment.
- Noise-canceling microphone lets you communicate clearly.
- Rugged, military-like design and extra-strength cables make your hardware hardcore.
Note: The primary difference between the Gamecom 367 and the Gamecom 377 is that the 367 uses a "closed-ear" design while the 377 uses an "open-ear" design. In general, closed ear designs cup closer to the ear and block out more noise (and arguably better bass), although some users find the open ear designs, which allow more air flow, to be more comfortable.
TheHeadsetTeam.com is a Plantronics Authorized Partner and eCommerce Store.