VOYAGER 6200 UC: BUSINESS-READY BLUETOOTH NECKBAND HEADSET WITH EARBUDS
Reach UC adoption targets in your organization with the Voyager 6200 UC, a Bluetooth® neckband headset with earbuds that is indispensable for executives and managers who need exceptional, professional-grade audio.
Four omnidirectional microphones and active-noise canceling ensure users will hear and be heard with complete clarity.
Voyager 6200 UC can pair with up to eight devices and connect to two simultaneously, helping professionals to stay in touch wherever and whenever. In addition, Voyager 6200 UC is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, software-as-a-service that is sold separately, allowing you to monitor, manage and maintain devices company-wide from any web browser.
Performance meets versatility:
- Neckband wearing style with versatile earbuds.
- Boomless design features four omnidirectional microphones and enhanced noise canceling, optimizing your voice and minimizing background noise.
- On-demand passive- and active-noise canceling (ANC) block out distractions so you can focus on your call or work.
Easy to use:
- Premium wireless hi-fi stereo headset works seamlessly across multiple applications on desktops, Bluetooth®-enabled desk phones, laptops, mobile phones and tablets.
- Wear your headset all day long with up to 11 hours of talk time.
- Roam freely with up to 30 meters/98 feet of wireless range from your desktop or laptop.
- Intuitive controls make it easy to answer/end calls, control volume and mute or track forward/back for music.
- Neckband vibrates to alert you of incoming calls; so there’s no need to look at your mobile phone.
Great audio on both sides of the call:
- Four omnidirectional microphones capture every nuance of your voice while enhanced noise canceling minimizes background noise, so your caller hears you, not your surroundings.
- Support for stereo telephony and spatial audio (with compatible applications).
- Comfort-fit earbuds provide high-quality hi-fi stereo along with passive noise canceling for immersive audio that can help you stay focused in an open-office environment.
- Switch from stereo to mono to hear your surroundings simply by dropping an earbud, or remove both earbuds for face-to-face conversations.
- Wideband audio provides high-quality PC telephony and is compatible with smartphones enabled for HD voice.
Know when you are — or aren’t — on mute:
- A dedicated mute button gives you quick access.
- Voice alert announces mute on/off status; mute status is also displayed on your USB adapter and PC or Mac, laptop or desktop (with Plantronics Hub).
- The dynamic mute alert feature senses when you start to talk while the headset is on mute and sends you a voice prompt.
Value-added software and apps:
- Voyager 6200 UC is certified for Skype for Business and built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and others.
Plantronics Hub provides additional benefits:
- Call control across multiple softphones.
- Battery meter that conveniently displays remaining headset battery life.
- Customization of settings, including call notification, through the headset control panel.
* Plantronics Manager Pro, software-as-a-service that is sold separately, enables your IT team to gain insight into every Plantronics headset being used company-wide, including asset, usage, conversation and acoustic analysis. Contact your The Headset Team representative for pricing, demo or to answer questions.
When purchased from www.TheHeadsetTeam.com backed by Plantronics industry leading global service and support and a full Plantronics warranty.