** Attention Plantronics W740 + APC-40 Users **
The APC-40 EHS Adapter has been discontinued by Plantronics so the W740 + APC-40 is no longer available. The replacement is the Plantronics W740 + APC-41 Combo Package.
The new APC-41 EHS Adapter (item #38350-11) is the APC-40 replacement.
The APC-41 can be used for the CS500 and Savi Series and will also allow the use of an OLI (On Line Indicator) which was not possible with the APC-40.
Click below to be directed to the Plantronics W740 + APC-41 Combo Package.
This special package from The Headset Team contains a Savi W740 System and APC-40 Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) Adapter.
The Plantronics Savi 700 series is changing the way productivity-focused office professionals communicate. With three-way connectivity, easily manage and switch between PC, desk phone, and now mobile calls from a single wireless headset.
With a new convertible headset weve added the lightest DECT headset on the market to our suite of wearing styles so you can choose the one thats best for you. Optimized for Unified Communications, the system automatically updates your status* to busy on PC, mobile and even desk phone calls so colleagues can see your availability.
This intelligent system combines best-in-class sound quality, hands-free mobility and hours of talk time for ultimate efficiency. Once you experience a Savi 700 headset system youll wonder how you ever lived without it. *With supported softphones. Plantronics software is required.
Plantronics W740 System (only):
- Manage PC, mobile and desk phone communications with the lightest DECT wireless headset on the market.
- Choose from three comfort-tested and customizable wearing options to match your personal style.Over-the-ear, Over-the-head, Behind-the-head.
- Hot swappable battery* lets you change battery mid-conversation delivering unlimited talk time.*Additional battery sold separately.
Plantronics W710, W720, W730, W740:
- Three-way connectivity lets you easily switch and mix audio between PC, mobile and desk phones with one intelligent, wireless headset system.
- Great for office professionals who use multiple devices and require best-in-class sound quality for their business communications.
- Choose the style thats right for you with more wearing style choices than any other wireless headset system on the market.
- With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, mute and flash, manage calls from any connected device up to 350 feet from the charging base.
- Automatically routes mobile calls to the mobile phone or headset whichever device is within easy reach.
- Transfer audio between headset and mobile phone with a press of a button so you can leave the office and take the mobile call with you.
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maximize density.
- Collaborate between colleagues no matter which device you call them on with the ability to mix/conference audio between any two phone devices.
- Conference in up to three additional Savi headsets for improved call efficiency and guest headsets can even continue through multiple calls.
- DECT technology provides best-in-class audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality.
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound, delivering clear audio the way its intended to be heard.
- SoundGuard® technology ensures listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against audio spikes.
With Plantronics software get the added value of:
- Headset answer/end/mute/flash control across multiple compatible softphones
- UC presence automatically updated when on a call; not only on PC calls, but also when on mobile or desk phone calls.
- Battery meter conveniently displays headset battery life remaining in PC icon tray.
- Headset control panel allows for customization of settings, including call notification and related options.
The Savi 700 Series is available in two versions:
- UC standard version supporting one-touch call control with softphones and UC applications from Cisco®, Avaya®, Microsoft®, IBM®, Skype® and more.
- Microsoft-certified version optimized for Microsoft® Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007.