** Attention Plantronics W740 + APC-40 Users **
The APC-40 EHS Adapter has been discontinued by Plantronics so the W740 + APC-40 is no longer available. The replacement is the Plantronics W740 + APC-41 Combo Package.
The new APC-41 EHS Adapter (item #38350-11) is the APC-40 replacement.
The APC-41 can be used for the CS500 and Savi Series and will also allow the use of an OLI (On Line Indicator) which was not possible with the APC-40.
Click below to be directed to the Plantronics W740 + APC-41 Combo Package.
This special package from The Headset Team contains a Savi W740 System and APC-40 Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) Adapter.
The Plantronics Savi 700 series is changing the way productivity-focused office professionals communicate. With three-way connectivity, easily manage and switch between PC, desk phone, and now mobile calls from a single wireless headset.
With a new convertible headset we’ve added the lightest DECT™ headset on the market to our suite of wearing styles so you can choose the one that’s best for you. Optimized for Unified Communications, the system automatically updates your status* to “busy” on PC, mobile and even desk phone calls so colleagues can see your availability.
This intelligent system combines best-in-class sound quality, hands-free mobility and hours of talk time for ultimate efficiency. Once you experience a Savi 700 headset system you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. *With supported softphones. Plantronics software is required.
Plantronics W740 System (only):
- Manage PC, mobile and desk phone communications with the lightest DECT™ wireless headset on the market.
- Choose from three comfort-tested and customizable wearing options to match your personal style.Over-the-ear, Over-the-head, Behind-the-head.
- Hot swappable battery* lets you change battery mid-conversation delivering unlimited talk time.*Additional battery sold separately.
Plantronics W710, W720, W730, W740:
- Three-way connectivity lets you easily switch and mix audio between PC, mobile and desk phones with one intelligent, wireless headset system.
- Great for office professionals who use multiple devices and require best-in-class sound quality for their business communications.
- Choose the style that’s right for you with more wearing style choices than any other wireless headset system on the market.
- With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, mute and flash, manage calls from any connected device up to 350 feet from the charging base.
- Automatically routes mobile calls to the mobile phone or headset – whichever device is within easy reach.
- Transfer audio between headset and mobile phone with a press of a button so you can leave the office and take the mobile call with you.
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maximize density.
- Collaborate between colleagues no matter which device you call them on with the ability to mix/conference audio between any two phone devices.
- Conference in up to three additional Savi headsets for improved call efficiency and guest headsets can even continue through multiple calls.
- DECT™ technology provides best-in-class audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality.
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue.
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound, delivering clear audio the way it’s intended to be heard.
- SoundGuard® technology ensures listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against audio spikes.
With Plantronics software get the added value of:
- Headset answer/end/mute/flash control across multiple compatible softphones
- UC presence automatically updated when on a call; not only on PC calls, but also when on mobile or desk phone calls.
- Battery meter conveniently displays headset battery life remaining in PC icon tray.
- Headset control panel allows for customization of settings, including call notification and related options.
The Savi 700 Series is available in two versions:
- UC standard version supporting one-touch call control with softphones and UC applications from Cisco®, Avaya®, Microsoft®, IBM®, Skype® and more.
- Microsoft-certified version optimized for Microsoft® Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007.